Questions relating to the sacral chakra focus on finding healthy ways to allow ourselves to express and connect to our emotions, creativity, and pleasure. As with all things, we’re looking for balance here. Holding on too tightly can result in addictive behavior; too loosely results in denial. The key is to find ways to live your life that is true to you in a positive. fulfilling way. That balance isn’t easy but, with self-study, we can find our way back to balance more easily.
Some questions to consider:
- Do I have a creative outlet?
- Am I able to express my desires?
- Am I comfortable giving and receiving?
- How do I approach change in my life?
- What do you blame myself for?
- Do I sacrifice my own well-being for the sake of others?
- Do I feel worthy to receive good things? happiness?
- Have I allowed another’s criticism to hold me back from a creative outlet or activity that I love?
Affirmations can be used as positive reinforcement to help in healing. If one of these statements seems difficult to express, examine that feeling and determine why that is so and how to correct it. In addition, sometimes affirming what we wish for ourselves can help it manifest.
- I feel.
- I am worthy of love.
- I am a sensual and creative being.
- My senses are alive and connected.
- I embrace life with passion and abundant joy.
- I am radiant.
- Life is sweet and I enjoy it.
- I have a right to do and be what I want.
- I release sacrifice from my life.
- I release the doubts and fears that hold me back from living the life I deserve.
- I love myself unconditionally.
- I am entitled to happiness, health and joy.
- I can release myself from any situation that doesn’t allow me to be fully who I am.
- I am thankful for learning from my mistakes.
- I am happy and alive.
- I am beautiful.
May your day be filled with beauty and joy.