This week’s blog posts and classes will focus on the chakras, with a look at the heart chakra. The week wraps up with a special workshop Exploring the Yamas on Saturday (click the link or see details below). Hope you can join me!
- 4 p.m. Yoga at the Museum at the Art Museum of Greater Lafayette
- 7:15 p.m. Yin Yoga at Community Yoga
- 9:30 a.m. Yoga for Everyone at Community Yoga
- 9:30 a.m. Slow Flow Vinyasa at Community Yoga
- 5:45 p.m. Classic Yoga at Community Yoga
- 7:15 p.m. Yoga for Better Balance at Yoga Balance
- 12 p.m. Slow Flow Vinaysa at Yoga Balance
- 10 a.m. Exploring the Yama at Yoga Balance: The sage Patanjali outlined an eight-limbed path of yoga, a step-by-step guide to cultivate a steady mind so that we may obtain a state of bliss. Most of us are familiar with asana (or physical postures), the third of the eight limbs. Using asana, mantras and meditation, this class will explore the first limb of yoga: the yama, the ethical guidelines for how we relate to people and society. Investment: $20. Reserve your space through the Morton Center offices (765) 775-5120 or drop in.