#ThoughtfulThursday: Heart Chakra
Much like last week, many of our questions focus on our relationships with others. This week we’re focusing not on the exchange of energy and power between ourselves and others but rather our capacity to love ourselves and others purely and without expectations. The heart is an amazing organ and a balanced heart chakra has the capacity to help us find the strength to heal past wounds. Rather than deny or avoid hurt feelings that come from loving deeply, we learn to feel pain fully and let it go rather than hold on to it.
Some questions to consider:
- Do I feel connected to others?
- Do I judge others? myself?
- Am I being loving and compassionate with myself? with others?
- Have a expressed gratitude lately?
- Am I open and honest about my feelings?
- Can I learn how to stay with someone through hard times when communication is difficult?
- Do I allow loved ones to fully be themselves?
- Do I allow myself to show loved ones my true self?
- Do I love myself?
The affirmations for the anahata help use find balance, love, and compassion for ourselves and others.
- I love.
- I release hurt from my past.
- I forgive those who need forgiveness.
- I forgive myself.
- My heart is open.
- I am a compassionate being.
- I live in grace and gratitude.
- I am open to love.
- I accept love.
- I express love freely.
- I know forgiveness.
- I trust love.
- I am one.
Let love rule, yogis.