Every body can do yoga.
I love sharing the transformative experience of yoga. Viewing yoga practice as equal parts mental and physical, I love helping each student find what they need from their practice. My approach to teaching is fun, gentle and dynamic with an emphasis on relaxation.
Come join me!
Available Options: (click an option for more details)
- Group classes ~ including yin, restorative, hatha, vinyasa, and more
- Private classes
- Corporate classes
My schedule for the rest of July:
Saturday, July 22
Sunday, July 23
Monday, July 24
Tuesday, July 25
- 3 pm Yoga Nidra at Food Finders
Wednesday, July 26
Thursday, July 27
- 11 am Yin Yoga at Dragonfly 360
- 7:15 pm Restorative Yoga at Yoga Balance/Morton Center *last class of July session*
Saturday, July 29
Sunday, July 30
Monday, July 31
- 6 am Sunrise Vinyasa at Community Yoga
- 4 pm Yoga at the Museum at the Art Museum of Greater Lafayette
- 7:15 pm Yin Yoga at Community Yoga
Contact me for more information about how yoga sessions can improve your flexibility, your health, and your sense of self.